MLK DAY BASEBALL & SOFTBALL CLINIC
Monday January 16, 2023
10am-3pm (9am early drop off)
INSTRUCTORS – Harford Sports Staff
COST IS $80 PER PLAYER
INSTRUCTIONAL BASEBALL & SOFTBALL CAMP FOR PLAYERS OF ALL AGES. This camp will feature our indoor arena field, batting cages and pitching tunnels. We will have rotating stations so each player will have the opportunity to work with each coach. Varying on field skills, drills, fundamentals, with position specific workouts. Baseball and Softball players will be divided into their age and sports groups. Softball will be with Softball Players and Baseball will be with Baseball Players.
- HitTrax Hitting Simulator
- Infield Drills
- Throwing Mechanics
- Outfield Drills
- Base Running
Well-rounded professional coaching staff covering every position on the field.
Ways to Register for the PDP Program:
You can sign up 2 ways.
- Log into your Harford Sports Account (or create an account) and register on our secured site. Click Book online in the menu bar and follow directions.
- Stop in, Register, and Pay, but required to have an account.
HARFORD SPORTS REFUND POLICY
- IF YOU THINK YOU THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF CANCELING, DO NOT REGISTER.
- Violators of the refund policy may be restricted on entering future events.
- All refund requests MUST be made in writing 30 days prior to the start of the Event. In most cases a credit voucher for a future event will be issued.
- In the event of an injury that would prohibit a player from participating, refunds will be issued if documentation is provided minus the Processing fee.
- A full Refund will be provided if the program is canceled due to not securing enough registrations in a division.
- A credit will be issued for a future event if a cancellation is made inside 30 days prior to start. No cash refunds will be issued. No refunds will issued after the event has begun unless an adequate reason is provided.
If a request for a refund is still made, Harford Sports has the option to refund less expenses incurred. This would be in violation of our refund policy.
- In the event of acts of God, war, local or federal government authority, executive orders, regulations, instances of an epidemic or a pandemic, as certified by or mandated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and/or the World Health Organization, disaster, terrorism, strikes or threat of strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities, or any other emergencies, ANY OF WHICH MAKE IT INADVISABLE, ILLEGAL OR IMPOSSIBLE FOR AN EVENT TO TAKE PLACE OR CAUSE A DELAY IN THE EVENT will result in a credit to your account for future use. and NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED.
This includes but is not limited to travel advisories and restrictions; health advisories and quarantines; changes to applicable law; evacuation orders, border closures, and shelter-in-place requirements. The cancellation policy will apply as usual.