Harford Sports is currently…
OPEN NORMAL HOURS
Cancellations are listed below
- Please check back in on this page 1 hour before your event
- In the event of inclement weather, this page will be updated if we have a Delay, Cancellations, or a Closure for any reason.
We do NOT follow Public/Private Schools or Rec Council closings
- We ALWAYS keep the Safety and Well Being of our Athletes, Clients, Coaches, and Staff and we STRONGLY recommend the same for our rental clients.
- We will only close by our choice in major conditions and that will be posted.
- Your Coaches and Organizations are responsible for the events they hold here and are responsible for cancelling or not if the building is open.
- Listed below are the events of the day and if your event is still on or cancelled (as far as we know).
If for ANY reason you do not feel safe traveling in weather conditions, PLEASE stay home.
Cancellations or Postponed Events at this time:
ALL EVENTS ARE ON AS SCHEDULED
Need directions… Click here
HARFORD SPORTS REFUND POLICY
- IF YOU THINK YOU THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF CANCELING, DO NOT REGISTER. Violators of the refund policy may be restricted on entering future events.
- All refund requests MUST be made in writing 30 days prior to the start of the league. If request is made after 30 days into the start of the league, it will be in Harford Sports discretion to honor the request as teams, schedules, uniforms ordered, and rosters have already been established. In most cases a credit voucher for a future event will be issued.
- In the event of an injury that would prohibit a player from participating, prior to the 3rd game of a season, refunds will be issued due if documentation is provided minus the Processing fee and a $25 Administration fee, however the $25 can be used in a future event. NO refund will be issued after the 3rd game is played, non-negotiable.
- A full Refund will be provided if the program is canceled due to not securing enough registrations in a division.
- A credit will be issued for a future event if a cancellation is made after League expenses have been paid, schedules completed, rosters completed, delays in schedule, or a change of mind. No cash refunds will be issued.
If a request for a refund is still made, Harford Sports has the option to refund less league expenses incurred. This would be in violation of our refund policy.
- In the event of acts of God, war, local or federal government authority, executive orders, regulations, instances of an epidemic or a pandemic, as certified by or mandated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and/or the World Health Organization, disaster, terrorism, strikes or threat of strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities, or any other emergencies, ANY OF WHICH MAKE IT INADVISABLE, ILLEGAL OR IMPOSSIBLE FOR AN EVENT TO TAKE PLACE OR CAUSE A DELAY IN THE EVENT will result in a credit to your account for future use. and NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED.
This includes but is not limited to travel advisories and restrictions; health advisories and quarantines; changes to applicable law; evacuation orders, border closures, and shelter-in-place requirements. The cancellation policy will apply as usual.