Our Indoor Field, Facility, and Team Annex is Available for Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse, Soccer, Football, Field Hockey, Cheer-leading and More! We have Indoor Soccer, Lacrosse Leagues for all ages, and Fall Baseball Leagues for 4-6 & 7-9 year olds.
* Facility Rentals are subject to our Cancellation Policies. Once an agreement via email has been established there is a 30 day cancellation Policy that inside of 30 days 1/2 the amount is due. Inside of 48 hours, Full amount is due. Weather related cancellations are allowed (Safety First), but no refunds will be issued, just a credit for the replacement date.
Practices, Leagues, Fundraisers, Tournaments, Camps, Clinics, Birthday Parties, Bull Roasts, Family Reunions, and Corporate Events… If you can dream it, we can do it!! We’re also willing to take on bookings outside of our normal business hours…just ask.
36,000 Square Feet of Athletic Dominance.
For the parents we offer a mezzanine level overlooking our entire turf field as well as all the batting, pitching and hitting tunnels. The mezzanine also offers seating for the field with Closed Circuit TV for full field viewing.
- 1 – 200 x 80 Indoor Turf Field w/ Player Benches and Scoreboard
- 1 – 50×70 Turf Training Area
- 1 – 70 X 38 Turf Training Area
- Team Training Annex (Building 2)
- 1 100X40 Turf Training Area
- 1 40 X 40 Turf Training Area
- 3 – Iron Mike Baseball Batting Cages
- 2 – Iron Mike Softball Batting Cage
- 3 – Pitching Tunnels with Mounds for any age.
- 3 – Empty Hitting/Utility Tunnel for Tee Work, Front Toss, or Private Lessons
- 3 – HitTrax Cages with HitTrax Hitting Simulator
- 1 – 20 x 50 Open Agility Training Area
- 1 – 2,600 square foot Weight Room
Other Facility Features
- Peak Times are November through April
- Off Peak / Discounted Pricing – May, September, October
- Really Off Peak / Hour – June, July, August
- ** Off Season prices are not included for Parties or special events..
- Mezzanine w/ Parent Viewing & Closed Circuit TV
- Plenty of Free Parking
- email for price / Fill Out the Facility Request Form
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org (email only, no phone calls please)
Our main 200 X 80 Foot Indoor Turf Field offers Players Benches, Scoreboard, Parent Viewing Area with Closed Circuit TV to see every part of the field.
We can accommodate any event from:
- Baseball / Softball
- Field Hockey
- Track and Field
- Corporate Events
- Birthday Parties / Family Events
You name it, we can probably do it.
For more information:
Batting Cages and Tunnels
Everything You Need to…..
Take Your Game to the Next Level!
Each of our artificial turf batting cages with Iron Mike Pitching Machines offers everything you need to hit or teach the proper fundamentals of baseball and softball including L Screens, Sock Nets, Tees, Buckets, at no additional charge. You can also choose to use our newest feature, HitTrax Hitting Simulator in 3 cages.
- 5 Batting Cages with Iron Mike Machines or throw live.
- 3 HitTrax tunnels $20 extra with cage rental
- 15 minutes – $15
- 30 minutes – $25
- 60 minutes – $40
- Team Discounts and Multi-Cage Discounts Available
- HitTrax Memberships Available.
- HitTrax Cages Wars Leagues and Tournaments.
Prices above are Peak Pricing September Through May.
Off Peak Pricing June July August is Discounted.
Multiple Cage & Team Pricing Available.
Please email us email@example.com for more information and Team, Multi Rental Price List
Blue Dot Pitching Tunnels
- 30 minutes – $20
- 60 minutes – $30 or $20 with Batting Cage Rental
- Team and Multi-Cage Discounts Available
- 3 Pitching Lanes with mounds or pitching rubbers.
- 60’6 full size basball
- Flat Ground Rubbers for Fast Pitch
- Or use either for younger age baseball
- The 36 X 70 Area can also be used for Defense or Multi purpose use. (Soccer & Lacrosse Drills)
Team Training Annex
Our Team Training Annex is located in our second building directly behind Blue Dot next to our Main Building and can be used for all sports and has 2 Areas.
- 1 – 90 X 40 long Area
- 1 – 40 X 40 Square Area
Both areas are in the same building and can be left wide open or netted off for different training areas.
- Soccer and Lacrosse Goals are in the building
- The Area has Turf
- Bathrooms and Parking
** NO LIVE Baseball or Softball Hitting allowed in the building. Wiffle Balls and Tee work is allowed.
2,400 Square Feet of Athletic Training Equipment available to for our certified conditioning instructors and strength and conditioning programs. We are not an Athletic Club, Public Muscle Head Gym, or a Foo Foo Gym. We are an Athletic Training and Performance Facility with everything an athlete needs to get to the next level… Open to ALL Athletes. This facility is 34,000 square feet of Athletic Domination.
WE ARE NO LONGER OFFERING MEMBERSHIPS TO THE GYM. THE GYM ARE IS NOW A SPORTS MEDICINE FACILITY.