Please read the Refund Policy at the bottom before registering.
All sales are final, and Harford Sports does NOT offer cash refunds.
2023 – 24 Fall & Winter Baseball Off-Season:
Ages 6 to 9 and 9 to 13 Scroll Down for more info.
Directions to register is below. If you have an account click on the picture to register.
Registration is online under Camps/Clinics then Baseball PDP.
Click Here for Instructions on How to Register
If you ALREADY have an account, Log in and register.
If you need to create a new account you can pay through our Secured Website by clicking the button below.
- If you think you may cancel, DO NOT REGISTER until you are sure. All sales are final and we do not offer cash refunds. (see policy below)
- Click the “Register Now” button below (takes you to our online secured server)
- Enter your User Name and Password. New Clients, Click “Not Registered? Register Here.”
- Follow the Directions to get into or create your account.
- Under the Menu Bar under “Schedule, Click
- Click Baseball PDP and find your division
- Put it in your Cart, Check Out, and you are done.
Problems?? Call us at 410-420-8442, or email us at email@example.com
This is open to ALL players and ALL Recreation Councils.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this PDP worth it for my son?
We can assure you that the most cost effective way to prepare your son for the upcoming spring year is to enroll him in Fall & Winter Baseball Workouts. It is apparent every year that the boys who improved the most between seasons are the ones who played Fall & Winter Baseball. As in MOST Sports Year Round Training has become important to grow, compete, and advance to the next level.
Is it Training?
YES. This is to take time to teach the game properly.
- IF YOU THINK YOU THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF CANCELING, DO NOT REGISTER.
- Violators of the refund policy may be restricted on entering future events.
- All refund requests MUST be made in writing 30 days prior to the start of the Event. In most cases a credit voucher for a future event will be issued.
- In the event of an injury that would prohibit a player from participating, refunds will be issued if documentation is provided minus the Processing fee.
- A full Refund will be provided if the program is canceled due to not securing enough registrations in a division.
- A credit will be issued for a future event if a cancellation is made inside 30 days prior to start. No cash refunds will be issued. No refunds will issued after the event has begun unless an adequate reason is provided.
If a request for a refund is still made, Harford Sports has the option to refund less expenses incurred. This would be in violation of our refund policy.
- In the event of acts of God, war, local or federal government authority, executive orders, regulations, instances of an epidemic or a pandemic, as certified by or mandated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and/or the World Health Organization, disaster, terrorism, strikes or threat of strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities, or any other emergencies, ANY OF WHICH MAKE IT INADVISABLE, ILLEGAL OR IMPOSSIBLE FOR AN EVENT TO TAKE PLACE OR CAUSE A DELAY IN THE EVENT will result in a credit to your account for future use. and NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED.
This includes but is not limited to travel advisories and restrictions; health advisories and quarantines; changes to applicable law; evacuation orders, border closures, and shelter-in-place requirements. The cancellation policy will apply as usual.