Valued Harford Sports Clients and Athletes
PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS ENTIRE PAGE.
Harford Sports as of November 6, 2020 will be going to 25% Capacity with limited hours, social distancing, and safety precautions in place. MASKS MUST BE WORN BY EVERYBODY 100% OF THE TIME.
- We are asking parents of Athletes 10 Years and older to drop off & pick up or remain outside in your car.
- We will allow 1 parent for Athletes under the age of 10.
- ALL Players must enter through the Front Door for Temperature Checks
- We will be using alternative exits during this time. All field activity will be required to exit out the back door. Parents waiting can park out back. There is a ramp and marked safety walkways.
- Please keep the siblings home.
- We have no cancellations at this time.
- Ventilation has been upgraded, It may be colder than normal this winter season due to fans, AC Units, Open Doors, etc..
- Cleaning and Disinfecting happens a regular basis.
- Please use Hand Sanitizer units located in the building frequently.
We wish to acknowledge the positive emails and support we have received since this began. It touches our hearts to know the facility is a valued asset for our young athletes. We appreciate the love from the community and all of your support. We are all in this together and United We Will Stand. We will obey State and CDC Guidelines to keep our athletes safe.
All payments towards events will be credited for future use at Harford Sports to ensure that no client loses money for paid events. We are unable to process refunds at this time.
Harford Sports is excited to remain open and provide a premier sports facility for Harford County and the surrounding areas. The safety of our young athletes is our top priority. Please continue to monitor this page for more announcements.
Rules for entry to Harford Sports.
Please be advised for the safety of our Athletes we have set these rules in place.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, PLEASE stay home. Symptoms include fever, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headaches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea.
- If you have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days, PLEASE stay home.
- If you have traveled outside the state within the last 14 days, PLEASE stay home.
- If you would like to request accommodations due to an underlying condition, please contact Danny at firstname.lastname@example.org
The CDC recommends that the following people should not wear masks: children under age 2, or anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance. If you are unable to wear a mask, PLEASE stay home .
- ALL Clients MUST wear masks upon entering the building.
- Staff WILL do a temperature check and ask a few questions.
- We would prefer parents drop off and pick up or wait in their car.
- PLEASE ATHLETES ONLY, NO siblings at this time as we are operating at 25% capacity.
- A Parent can enter the building if they are working with the Athlete, throwing BP, playing catch etc.
- Parent Coaches and Coaches MUST wear masks at all times.
- All guests MUST wear masks properly at all times
- We have Hand Sanitizer Stations throughout the building.
- Common areas are cleaned and disinfected on an hourly schedule.
- ALL coaches must bring their own equipment. We will NOT be supplying Balls, and other equipment during this time.
- We will Disinfect Batting Machine balls after each use.
- While in building PLEASE SOCIAL DISTANCE and stay at least 6 feet from other guests.
- We will keep a list of clients who enter the building.
- If a client tests positive for COVID-19 PLEASE notify Harford Sports immediately.
- We will notify other guests that were present with a COVID-19 positive individual
If a client violates these rules, they will be asked to leave. If they refuse,Harford Sports will CLOSE immediately and authorities will be called.
THIS IS FOR THE KIDS, PLEASE HELP US KEEP THEM SAFE.