Valued Harford Sports Clients and Athletes
PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS ENTIRE PAGE.
Harford Sports will reopen at 5pm June 19, 2020 with limited hours, social distancing, and safety precautions in place. We wish to acknowledge the positive emails and support we have received since this began. It touches our hearts to know the facility is a valued asset for our young athletes. We appreciate the love from the community and all of your support. We are all in this together and United We Will Stand. We will open slowly and keep our athletes safe.
All payments towards events will be credited for future use at Harford Sports to ensure that no client loses money for paid events. We are unable to process refunds at this time.
- Baseball March PDP – This event was postponed and registration money remains in your online account for use in the future when this event is rescheduled.
- Batting Cage, Pitching Tunnels, and Field Rentals that were prepaid and/or postponed are credited in your online account for future use.
- Private & Group Lessons, Gym Training – Prepaid clients will be able to reschedule these events in the future.
- Battle Ground Soccer – The League has been Postponed and NOT Cancelled. Registration fees will be applied to a future event. We will be adding more Soccer events and a Battle Ground Summer League will be announced soon.
Harford Sports is excited to reopen and provide a premier sports facility for Harford County and the surrounding areas. The safety of our young athletes is our top priority. Please continue to monitor this page for more announcements.
Rules for entry to Harford Sports.
Please be advised for the safety of our Athletes we have set these rules in place.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, PLEASE stay home. Symptoms include fever, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headaches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea.
- If you have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days, PLEASE stay home.
- If you have traveled outside the state within the last 14 days, PLEASE stay home.
- If you would like to request accommodations due to an underlying condition, please contact Danny at firstname.lastname@example.org
The CDC recommends that the following people should not wear masks: children under age 2, or anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance. If you are unable to wear a mask, PLEASE stay home .
- ALL Clients MUST wear masks upon entering the building.
- Staff WILL do a temperature check and ask a few questions.
- We would prefer parents drop off and pick up or wait in their car.
- PLEASE ATHLETES ONLY, NO siblings at this time as we are operating at 50% capacity.
- A Parent can enter the building if they are working with the Athlete, throwing BP, playing catch etc.
- Parent Coaches and Coaches MUST wear masks at all times.
- All guests MUST wear masks properly at all times
- We have Hand Sanitizer Stations throughout the building.
- Athletes will not have to wear a mask while participating in physical activity, but will in common areas.
- Common areas are cleaned and disinfected on an hourly schedule.
- ALL coaches must bring their own equipment. We will NOT be supplying Balls, and other equipment during this time.
- We will Disinfect Batting Machine balls after each use.
- The Mezzanine Area will remain CLOSED.
- While in building PLEASE SOCIAL DISTANCE and stay at least 6 feet from other guests.
- We will keep a list of clients who enter the building.
- If a client tests positive for COVID-19 PLEASE notify Harford Sports immediately.
- We will notify other guests that were present with a COVID-19 positive individual
If a client violates these rules, they will be asked to leave. If they refuse,Harford Sports will CLOSE immediately and authorities will be called.
THIS IS FOR THE KIDS, PLEASE HELP US KEEP THEM SAFE.