Valued Harford Sports Clients and Athletes
PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS ENTIRE PAGE.
Harford Sports as of March 22, 2021 will be going to 50% Capacity with limited hours, social distancing, and safety precautions in place. MASKS MUST BE WORN BY EVERYBODY 100% OF THE TIME.
- We will NOT ALLOW anyone in the building without a Mask. If a spectator is in the building without a Mask, Game Play will STOP immediately and will not resume until the client obeys our Mask Rules or leaves the building.
- We have a ZERO tolerance for Mask Violations.
- Please report any violations to the front desk staff.
- We will allow parents at this time for watching. It is a big building, we will never get close to capacity, even at 50%
- We HIGHLEY recommend Grandparents to be vaccinated, but they can enter at their own risk.
- ALL Players must enter through the Front Door.
- We are no longer required to do temperature checks.
- We will be using alternative exits during this time in some cases. SOME field activity will be required to exit out the back door. Parents waiting can park out back. There is a ramp and marked safety walkways. Clients will be notified in advance if they have to exit the back door. Battle Ground Soccer will use front entrance to arrive and leave.
- Athletes will not have to wear a mask while participating in physical activity, but will be required to wear a mask in common areas including the bench area. This includes walking from one area to the next, using the restrooms, and during any conversation with others.
- Siblings are now allowed with Masks.
- We have no cancellations at this time.
- Ventilation has been upgraded, It may be colder than normal this winter season due to fans, AC Units, Open Doors, etc..
- Cleaning and Disinfecting happens a regular basis.
- Please use Hand Sanitizer units located in the building frequently.
We wish to acknowledge the positive emails and support we have received since this began. It touches our hearts to know the facility is a valued asset for our young athletes. We appreciate the love from the community and all of your support. We are all in this together and United We Will Stand. We will obey State and CDC Guidelines to keep our athletes safe.
All payments towards events will be credited for future use at Harford Sports to ensure that no client loses money for paid events. We are unable to process refunds at this time.
Harford Sports is excited to remain open and provide a premier sports facility for Harford County and the surrounding areas. The safety of our young athletes is our top priority. Please continue to monitor this page for more announcements.
Rules for entry to Harford Sports.
Please be advised for the safety of our Athletes we have set these rules in place.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, PLEASE stay home. Symptoms include fever, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headaches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea.
- If you have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days, PLEASE stay home.
- If you have traveled outside the state within the last 14 days, PLEASE stay home.
- If you would like to request accommodations due to an underlying condition, please contact Danny at firstname.lastname@example.org
The CDC recommends that the following people should not wear masks: children under age 2, or anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance. If you are unable to wear a mask or face shield, PLEASE stay home .
- ALL Clients MUST wear masks upon entering the building.
- A Parent can enter the building if they are working with the Athlete, throwing BP, playing catch etc.
- Parent Coaches and Coaches MUST wear masks at all times.
- All guests MUST wear masks properly at all times
- We have Hand Sanitizer Stations throughout the building.
- Common areas are cleaned and disinfected on an hourly schedule.
- ALL coaches must bring their own equipment. We will NOT be supplying Balls, and other equipment during this time.
- We will Disinfect Batting Machine balls after each use.
- While in building PLEASE SOCIAL DISTANCE and stay at least 6 feet from other guests.
- Athletes will not have to wear a mask while participating in physical activity, but will be required to wear a mask in common areas. This includes walking from one area to the next, using the restrooms, and during any conversation with others.
- We will keep a list of clients who enter the building.
- If a client tests positive for COVID-19 PLEASE notify Harford Sports immediately.
- We will notify other guests that were present with a COVID-19 positive individual
If a client violates these rules, they will be asked to leave. If they refuse,Harford Sports will CLOSE immediately and authorities will be called.
THIS IS FOR THE KIDS, PLEASE HELP US KEEP THEM SAFE.