Harford Sports Softball Player Development Program (PDP)
This is a Developmental Program aimed to improve the play of… Fast Pitch Softball Players.
Open signups/workouts for ANY players regardless of programs, Teams, Rec Councils.
THERE WILL BE NO RECRUITING ALLOWED BY COACHES DURING THESE WORKOUTS!
This is a Harford Sports Event
REFUND POLICY is posted below. Please read before signing up.
2021 / 2022 registration NOW OPEN ONLINE
DON’T Wait to Register. THIS program sold out Fall and Winter 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, & 2018, 2019, and Winter 2020… New Fall PDP sessions added for the 2021 / 2022 Off Season.
- Players ages 6-18 Divided into Stations by age. Ages 3,4,5 see our Lil’ Ponytails Program
- Wednesday Nights With 5 Sessions to choose from including the NEW Fall sessions
- Fall Session I: September 8, 15, 22, 29, 2021 (4 Weeks) $80
- Fall Session II: October 6, 13, 20, 27, 2021 (4 Weeks) $80
- Winter Session I: November 10, 17, 24, December 1, 8, 15, 2021 (6 weeks) $120
- Winter Session II: January 5, 12, 19, 26, February 2, 9, 2022 (6 Weeks) $120
- Winter / Spring III Warm-up PDP: February 16, 23, March 2, 9, 16, 23, 2022 (6 Weeks) $120
- 5-7pm Every Wednesday Night, The Entire Building
We will utilize the entire facility to rotate players through different skills and drills stations.
- Slap Hitting
- Throwing and Throwing Mechanics
- Conditioning / Performance / Agility
Ways to Register for the PDP Program:
You can sign up 2 ways.
- Log into your Harford Sports Account (or create an account) and register on our secured site. Click Book online in the menu bar and follow directions.
- Stop in, Register, and Pay, but required to have an account.
Beginner Softball and Athletic Movements for ages 3,4, & 5. This is the Prequel to our Softball Player Development Program listed above.
Click on the logo above for more information.
HARFORD SPORTS REFUND POLICY
- IF YOU THINK YOU THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF CANCELING, DO NOT REGISTER.
- Violators of the refund policy may be restricted on entering future events.
- All refund requests MUST be made in writing 30 days prior to the start of the Event. In most cases a credit voucher for a future event will be issued.
- In the event of an injury that would prohibit a player from participating, refunds will be issued if documentation is provided minus the Processing fee.
- A full Refund will be provided if the program is canceled due to not securing enough registrations in a division.
- A credit will be issued for a future event if a cancellation is made inside 30 days prior to start. No cash refunds will be issued. No refunds will issued after the event has begun unless an adequate reason is provided.
If a request for a refund is still made, Harford Sports has the option to refund less expenses incurred. This would be in violation of our refund policy.
- In the event of acts of God, war, local or federal government authority, executive orders, regulations, instances of an epidemic or a pandemic, as certified by or mandated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and/or the World Health Organization, disaster, terrorism, strikes or threat of strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities, or any other emergencies, ANY OF WHICH MAKE IT INADVISABLE, ILLEGAL OR IMPOSSIBLE FOR AN EVENT TO TAKE PLACE OR CAUSE A DELAY IN THE EVENT will result in a credit to your account for future use. and NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED.
This includes but is not limited to travel advisories and restrictions; health advisories and quarantines; changes to applicable law; evacuation orders, border closures, and shelter-in-place requirements. The cancellation policy will apply as usual.