“Around the Crease”
Girls Lacrosse Clinic
Mondays October 4,11,18,25, 2021
Mondays November 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, 2021
6pm to 7pm
Beginner to Intermediate Players
Please read our Refund Policy below before registering
Around the Crease is run by Coach Rob Persing (Former player at Syracuse University and current Girls Head Lacrosse Coach at Patterson Mill High School), and our Harford Sports Girls Lacrosse staff of current High School players. Coaches who have played and coached in the game and know how to help young players understand what they need to do to be successful.
It’s open to any young players ages 6-14. A Stick and Goggles are required. Full Throttle lacrosse is just around the corner so this clinic is a great way for them to get moving and ready for December or their spring season. We’ll keep your young player moving with a lot of stick work focusing on fundamentals for this young age. We’ll mix it up with drills and skills like ground balls with shooting and stick work, wall ball and more. This will be a great way for them to get started, or improve on their current skills of catching, throwing, dodging, and shooting.
- Click Book Online from the above Menu Bar
- This takes you to our secured server
- Under the Log In area click Register Here OR Log In if you already have account
- Follow Directions to Register your Account
- Under Schedule Click Camps/Clinic
- Lacrosse Camps/Clinics
- Select Girls Lacrosse Clinic for either October, November, or even both.
- Add to Cart and Pay
HARFORD SPORTS REFUND POLICY
- IF YOU THINK YOU THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF CANCELING, DO NOT REGISTER. Violators of the refund policy may be restricted on entering future events. Harford Sports does NOT issue cash refunds after a purchase has been made. Cancelations made outside of 30 days will receive a credit for a future event. If you are unsure, DO NOT REGISTER UNTIL YOU ARE SURE.
- All refund requests MUST be made in writing 30 days prior to the start of the league/ Camp/ Clinic/ Event. If request is made after 30 days into the start of the event, it will be in Harford Sports discretion to honor the request as teams, schedules, uniforms ordered, and rosters have already been established. For other events such as Camps/ Clinics, Coaches have been hired and expenses have occurred. In most cases a credit voucher for a future event will be issued and that credit will be applied to your account.
- In the event of an injury that would prohibit a player from participating, prior to the 3rd game of a season, refunds will be issued due if documentation is provided minus the Processing fee and a $25 Administration fee, however the $25 can be used in a future event. NO refund will be issued after the 3rd game is played, non-negotiable.
- A full Refund will be provided if the program is canceled due to not securing enough registrations in a division.
- A credit will be issued for a future event if a cancellation is made after League expenses have been paid, schedules completed, rosters completed, delays in schedule, or a change of mind. No cash refunds will be issued.
- If a request for a refund is still made, Harford Sports has the option to refund less league expenses incurred. This would be in violation of our refund policy and will restrict future ability to register for our events.
- In the event of acts of God, war, local or federal government authority, executive orders, regulations, instances of an epidemic or a pandemic, as certified by or mandated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and/or the World Health Organization, disaster, terrorism, strikes or threat of strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities, or any other emergencies, ANY OF WHICH MAKE IT INADVISABLE, ILLEGAL OR IMPOSSIBLE FOR AN EVENT TO TAKE PLACE OR CAUSE A DELAY IN THE EVENT will result in a credit to your account for future use. and NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED.
This includes but is not limited to travel advisories and restrictions; health advisories and quarantines; changes to applicable law; evacuation orders, border closures, and shelter-in-place requirements. The cancellation policy will apply as usual.