FULL THROTTLE WINTER INDOOR LACROSSE
Registration is NOW OPEN Click the Link Below
We will not be accepting registrations this year without payment.
TEAMS AND PLAYERS MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY DECEMBER 1, 2019.
2019-20 Indoor Season
LEAGUE BEGINS DECEMBER 1, 2019
Rules and Refund Policy are posted below
Coaches: To sign up an entire team contact Dale Green @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Throttle is a competitive indoor lacrosse league made up of some of the best players in the area. It consists of both Boys and Girls leagues. It will be a great way for your players to continue to grow and develop their teamwork in the off-season and Sold Out 6 years running in 2013,14,15,16,17,18 with 48 Teams.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: email@example.com
- DECEMBER 2019 THRU FEBRUARY 2020
- Utilizing High Quality Full Size Goals
- 8 Games
- Boys/Girls Divisions
- Indoor Turf Field with walls for FULL SPEED NON STOP ACTION
- Team and Individual Registration
- Girls: Saturday Mornings to Afternoon and Sunday Morning.
Boys: Saturday Afternoon to Evening and Sunday Mid-Morning to Afternoon.
- $150/per player
2019 – 2020 DIVISIONS
THE TIMES BELOW ARE JUST A PREDICATION AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
GIRLS INDOOR REGISTRATION
- GIRLS U11 (Ages 9 & 10) Saturday Afternoon
- GIRLS MIDGET U13 (Ages 11 & 12) Saturday Afternoon
- GIRLS JUNIOR VARSITY (GRADES 9 – 10) SUNDAY Morning 9AM AND 10AM
- GIRLS VARSITY – (GRADES 11 – 12) Saturday 9,10,11am / Sunday 8am
Harford Sports charges a $25 fee on ALL returned checks. Refund Policy is below.
- NO Long Poles.
- NO Boarding.
- NO Body Checking.
- No One Handed Checks. (Allowed in Boys Varsity per Refs)
- Boys 6V6 plus Goalie. (Tyker can play 2 3 2 per Refs)
- Girls 6V6 plus Goalie. (Girls can play 7V7 per Refs)
- Coaches MUST give equal playing time for each player.
- Walls are LIVE for Continuous Play.
- No Fighting, Players will be EJECTED. NO WARNINGS.
- 1 Time Out per Team per Half.
- 2 – 20 Minute Halves.
- Referees will state rules to players and coaches prior to first game.
- ALL Players MUST have Proper Safety Equipment.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All refund requests MUST be made in writing 30 days prior to the start of the league. If inside the 30 days it will be up to our discretion to honor the request as teams, schedules, Uniforms Ordered, and rosters have already been started.
- Refunds will be issued due to injury if documentation is provided minus the Processing fee and a $25 Administration fee, however the $25 can be used in a future event.
- Full Refunds will be provided if we do not get enough signups in a division.
- Refunds for client cancellation are subject to no refund on the processing fee and minus a $25 administration Fee. Client cancellation refunds after sign ups are usually $125.
- If you think you there is a possibility of canceling, do not register until you are sure.