CLUB DIVISION EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Register and pay deposit of $500 Before September 15, 2021
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL HAS EXPIRED
- Early Bird Registration Fee is $1,800. A savings of $200 off regular price.
- Each team who registers and pays deposit before 9/15/21 will also receive:
- 4 Hours of Private Team Field time March, April, May, June (subject to availability) $800 Value
- Team Discount on Field Rentals March through July. (Discount not available in Prime months)
CLUB TEAM REGISTRATION IS OPEN
- 8 Guaranteed Games, 7 Games + Playoffs (Could be longer than 8 weeks with Holidays & Byes)
- Single Elimination Playoffs in 8th week.
- Referee Fees Included.
- Club Teams will wear their own uniforms.
- $2,000 registration fee per team. (See Early Bird Special)
- $500 non-refundable deposit required at registration. Balance due before first game.
- Weather related postponed games will be added to the end of the schedule.
TEAMS AND PLAYERS MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY DECEMBER 1, 2021
2021-22 Boys Club Winter Indoor Season
LEAGUE BEGINS December 4, 2021 to February 2021
Rules and Refund Policy are posted below
To sign up your team click the registration button above. Any questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 2013, Full Throttle has been a competitive Indoor Winter Lacrosse League. It consists of both Boys and Girls divisions and is now expanding to Boys Club Divisions. It is a great way for your players to continue to grow and develop their teamwork in the off-season at a very fast paced indoor game. Sold Out 8 years running in 2013,14,15,16,17,18, 19, and even in *2020. (*With Restricted Capacity)
**NEW** BOYS CLUB DIVISIONS.
- DECEMBER 2021 through 8 Guaranteed Games. (Could be longer than 8 weeks)
- Utilizing High Quality Full Size Goals.
- 7 Games with a single elimination tournament in the 8th week.
- Boys Club Divisions 2028, 2029, 2030, 2031.
- Indoor Turf Field with walls for FULL SPEED NON STOP ACTION.
- Boys: Saturday Afternoon to Evening and Sunday Afternoon.
- Registrations by team only. $500 non refundable deposit required at registration.
- Referee Fees are included with registration.
- Club Teams will wear their own uniforms. (No Jerseys included in registration fee)
- Game Day Format:
- 10 Minute Arrival and Warmups
- 20 Minute Half
- 5 Minute Halftime
- 20 Minute Half
2021 – 2022 DIVISIONS
THE TIMES BELOW ARE JUST A PREDICATION AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- NO Long Poles.
- NO Boarding.
- NO Body Checking.
- One Handed Checks Allowed.
- Boys 6V6 plus Goalie. (7 V 7 plus Goalie if Coaches agree)
- Walls are LIVE for Continuous Play.
- No Fighting, Players will be EJECTED. NO WARNINGS.
- 1 Time Out per Team per Half.
- Game Slots are 1 hour to allow warmups.
- 2 – 20 Minute Halves. 5 Minute Halftime.
- Referees will state rules to players and coaches prior to first game.
- ALL Players MUST have Proper Safety Equipment.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: email@example.com
HARFORD SPORTS REFUND POLICY
- IF YOU THINK YOU THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF CANCELING, DO NOT REGISTER. Violators of the refund policy may be restricted on entering future events.
- All refund requests MUST be made in writing 30 days prior to the start of the league. If request is made after 30 days into the start of the league, it will be in Harford Sports discretion to honor the request as teams, schedules, uniforms ordered, and rosters have already been established. In most cases a credit voucher for a future event will be issued.
- In the event of an injury that would prohibit a player from participating, prior to the 3rd game of a season, refunds will be issued due if documentation is provided minus the Processing fee and a $25 Administration fee, however the $25 can be used in a future event. NO refund will be issued after the 3rd game is played, non-negotiable.
- A full Refund will be provided if the program is canceled due to not securing enough registrations in a division.
- A credit will be issued for a future event if a cancellation is made after League expenses have been paid, schedules completed, rosters completed, delays in schedule, or a change of mind. No cash refunds will be issued.
If a request for a refund is still made, Harford Sports has the option to refund less league expenses incurred. This would be in violation of our refund policy.
- In the event of acts of God, war, local or federal government authority, executive orders, regulations, instances of an epidemic or a pandemic, as certified by or mandated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and/or the World Health Organization, disaster, terrorism, strikes or threat of strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities, or any other emergencies, ANY OF WHICH MAKE IT INADVISABLE, ILLEGAL OR IMPOSSIBLE FOR AN EVENT TO TAKE PLACE OR CAUSE A DELAY IN THE EVENT will result in a credit to your account for future use. and NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED.
This includes but is not limited to travel advisories and restrictions; health advisories and quarantines; changes to applicable law; evacuation orders, border closures, and shelter-in-place requirements. The cancellation policy will apply as usual.