REGISTRATION IS OPEN
This is for Girls Varsity Division ONLY
PLAYERS MUST BE PAID IN FULL.
We will not place players on teams without payment and rosters will be filled with paid registrations.
2021-22 Indoor Season
LEAGUE BEGINS December 4, 2021
Rules and Refund Policy are posted below
Players: Make sure you put your coaches name or school name in the requested coaches box during sign up.
Full Throttle is a competitive indoor lacrosse league. It consists of both Boys Rec & Club Level and Girls Varsity Leagues. It will be a great way for your players to continue to grow and develop their teamwork in the off-season and Sold Out 8 years running in 2013,14,15,16,17,18, 19, and even in *2020. (*restricted capacity)
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: email@example.com
- DECEMBER 2021 through 8 Games. ( Could be longer than 8 weeks )
- Utilizing High Quality Full Size Goals
- 8 Games ( Could be longer than 8 weeks )
- Girls Varsity Divisions
- Indoor Turf Field with walls for FULL SPEED NON STOP ACTION
- Individual Registration, but you can request a coach.
- Girls Varsity: Saturday Evenings.
- $150/per player + $5.00 Credit Card Processing Fee
2021 – 2022 DIVISIONS
THE TIMES BELOW ARE JUST A PREDICATION AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
GIRLS INDOOR REGISTRATION
- GIRLS U11 (Ages 9 & 10) Registration Closed
- GIRLS MIDGET U13 (Ages 11 & 12) Registration Closed
- GIRLS VARSITY – (GRADES 9, 10, 11, 12) Saturday 6, 7, 8pm Registration Open
Harford Sports charges a $25 fee on ALL returned checks. Refund Policy is below.
- NO Long Poles.
- NO Boarding.
- NO Body Checking.
- No One Handed Checks. (Allowed in Boys Varsity per Refs)
- Boys 6V6 plus Goalie. (Tyker can play 2 3 2 per Refs)
- Girls 6V6 plus Goalie. (Girls can play 7V7 per Refs)
- Coaches MUST give equal playing time for each player.
- Walls are LIVE for Continuous Play.
- No Fighting, Players will be EJECTED. NO WARNINGS.
- 1 Time Out per Team per Half.
- 2 – 20 Minute Halves.
- Referees will state rules to players and coaches prior to first game.
- ALL Players MUST have Proper Safety Equipment.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
HARFORD SPORTS REFUND POLICY
- IF YOU THINK YOU THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF CANCELING, DO NOT REGISTER. Violators of the refund policy may be restricted on entering future events.
- All refund requests MUST be made in writing 30 days prior to the start of the league. If request is made after 30 days into the start of the league, it will be in Harford Sports discretion to honor the request as teams, schedules, uniforms ordered, and rosters have already been established. In most cases a credit voucher for a future event will be issued.
- In the event of an injury that would prohibit a player from participating, prior to the 3rd game of a season, refunds will be issued due if documentation is provided minus the Processing fee and a $25 Administration fee, however the $25 can be used in a future event. NO refund will be issued after the 3rd game is played, non-negotiable.
- A full Refund will be provided if the program is canceled due to not securing enough registrations in a division.
- A credit will be issued for a future event if a cancellation is made after League expenses have been paid, schedules completed, rosters completed, delays in schedule, or a change of mind. No cash refunds will be issued.
If a request for a refund is still made, Harford Sports has the option to refund less league expenses incurred. This would be in violation of our refund policy.
- In the event of acts of God, war, local or federal government authority, executive orders, regulations, instances of an epidemic or a pandemic, as certified by or mandated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and/or the World Health Organization, disaster, terrorism, strikes or threat of strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities, or any other emergencies, ANY OF WHICH MAKE IT INADVISABLE, ILLEGAL OR IMPOSSIBLE FOR AN EVENT TO TAKE PLACE OR CAUSE A DELAY IN THE EVENT will result in a credit to your account for future use. and NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED.
This includes but is not limited to travel advisories and restrictions; health advisories and quarantines; changes to applicable law; evacuation orders, border closures, and shelter-in-place requirements. The cancellation policy will apply as usual.