His Philosophy is Simple…
The key to being a great goalie is CONFIDENCE! To be confident in yourself, your stick, stance, and step. Besides being a little crazy, goalies need to be the smartest player on the field. The goalie is the captain and eyes of the defense. We will go into communicating with your defense, how to play the break, and clearing the ball.
There’s no greater feeling in sports than a one on one save!
- Coach: Edgewood Rec
- Player: Loch Raven Summer League
- Player: Overlea Fall League
- Player: Edgewood High School
- Player: Harford Community College
- Player: Carroll Lacrosse Club
- Player: Norrisville Masters
- Player: fterHours Lacrosse
- Player: Outlaws
- Player: Buffalo Wild Wings
- Player: Rockfish Lacrosse
- US Lacrosse Member
Contact him for private lessons: