ATTENTION SPRING BATTLE GROUND REGISTERED PLAYERS
Harford Sports will off this Summer Event that is an option for the Postponed Spring Event.
- You can use your Credit to Register for this event or wait and apply your credit to another incoming event.
- This is just an option for you. If you do not feel safe entering, or it doesn’t fit in your schedule, we understand. This is just an optional event for kids wanting to get some touches.
No Cash Refunds are offered at this time for the Spring Soccer League.
UPCOMING EVENTS YOU CAN USE YOUR SPRING CREDIT FOR or….
SIGN UP FOR in addition to your credited event. Clients without Credit can sign up for any upcoming events.
- Baltimore Blast Weekly Clinics
- Battle Ground Summer
- Battle Ground Fall Events TBA
- Hickory Indoor Winter Soccer
- Battle Grouns Spring 2021
2020 SUMMER INDOOR SOCCER
Registration is Open
- You can use your Spring Battle Ground Credit or Pay at Harford Sports. Click this link to register.
The FUN Begins July 9 and ends August 28 2020.
We are offering 7 – 1.5 hour dates to replace 8 – 1 hour dates.
Each event will be drills, skills, touches followed by game play.
**LIMITED SPOTS FOR THIS EVENT – 32 Players per age group
WE WILL HAVE SPECIAL GUESTS COACHES ON SPECIAL NIGHTS/DAYS.
- U6 Co-Ed / Ages 3,4,5 Saturday
- U8 Boys / Ages 6,7,8 Saturday
- U10 Boys / Ages 9,10 Saturday
- U13 Boys / Ages 11,12,13 Tuesday
- U16 &U18 Boys/ High School Players Thursday
- U6 Co-Ed / Ages 3,4,5 Saturday
- U8 GIRLS / Ages 6,7,8 Saturday
- U10 GIRLS / Ages 9, 10 Saturday
- U12 GIRLS / Ages 11,12 Tuesday
- U15 GIRLS – Ages 13,14,15 Thursday
**See Schedule Below for Dates and Times
Refund Policy is posted below.
7 WEEK SEASON with extra practice time each week.
We will offer a 7 week training, balls skills, touches, game play fun event to get the rust off and to get some action before your Fall Season.
Each 1.5 hour event will have drills, skills, touches followed by game play. We will not have standings.
Individual sign ups. Spring Credit can be used.
(Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday)
Week Nights 6pm to 7:30pm or 7:30pm to 9pm Saturday 9am to 4:30pm
- Monday – Not Available
- Tuesday – U12 Girls 6 – 7:30pm July 14, 21, 28, August 4,11,18, 25, 2020
- Tuesday – U13 BOYS 7:30 – 9pm July 14, 21, 28, August 4,11,18, 25, 2020
- Wednesday – Not Available
- Thursday – 15U Girls 6 – 7:30pm July 9,16,23,30 August 6, 13, 20, 2020
- Thursday – U16 Boys 7:30 – 9pm July 14, 21, 28, August 4,11,18, 25, 2020
- Friday – Not Available
- Saturday – U8 Boys & Girls 9am – 10:30am July 11, 18, 25, August 1, 8, 15, 22, 2020
- Saturday – U10 Boys 11am – 12:30pm July 11, 18, 25, August 1, 8, 15, 22, 2020
- Saturday – U10 Girls 1pm – 2:30pm July 11, 18, 25, August 1, 8, 15, 22, 2020
- Saturday – U6 Boys and Girls 3pm – 4:30pm July 11, 18, 25, August 1, 8, 15, 22, 2020
- Age Groups are based on what age you are as of April 1. Yes, you can play up.
- 6v6 on field Plus Goalie (Teams can play 7 V 7 if coaches agree)
- Soccer shoes/cleats are permitted
- Pre-Game Drills and Skills followed by Games, NO Standings
- Don’t worry about weather issues! Rain and oppressive heat are not a concern! Games played on indoor turf field at Harford Sports.
- Field is 180X80
- We will be using our indoor goals and indoor rules.
- This is for FUN and for touches.
*** U6 Co-Ed will be 1/2 hour skills & drills, 1/2 hour instructed games on half field.
- The #1 goal of the program is for the kids to have FUN and get some action.
- Players are required to wear Masks in the common areas of the building, but NOT for event.
- ALL players who are present must follow COVID-19 rules and be healthy enough to play.
- The call of the official on the field is final and not subject to appeal.
- During registration all players, parents, and coaches agreed to abide by the program’s code of conduct. Violations may result in suspensions or removal from the program. If you need a copy of the code of conduct, please email the chairperson.
- All age groups will play at the Harford Sports Performance Center at 121 Industry Lane, Forest Hill, MD 21050.
- The team bench area is strictly for the players, coaches, and referees. Parents, siblings, or other adults or children are not permitted in that area.
- Parent, Players, and Coaches MUST FOLLOW OUR COVID-19 RULES and REGULATIONS.
- If a player sustains a significant injury, please notify management of the facility.
- Have Fun
- Follow COVID-19 Rules
- IF YOU THINK YOU THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF CANCELING, DO NOT REGISTER. Violators of the refund policy may be restricted on entering future events.
- All refund requests MUST be made in writing 30 days prior to the start of the league. If request is made after 30 days into the start of the league, it will be in Harford Sports discretion to honor the request as teams, schedules, uniforms ordered, and rosters have already been established. In most cases a credit voucher for a future event will be issued.
- In the event of an injury that would prohibit a player from participating, prior to the 3rd game of a season, refunds will be issued due if documentation is provided minus the Processing fee and a $25 Administration fee, however the $25 can be used in a future event. NO refund will be issued after the 3rd game is played, non-negotiable.
- A full Refund will be provided if the program is canceled due to not securing enough registrations in a division.
- A credit will be issued for a future event if a cancellation is made after League expenses have been paid, schedules completed, rosters completed, delays in schedule, or a change of mind. No cash refunds will be issued.
If a request for a refund is still made, Harford Sports has the option to refund less league expenses incurred. This would be in violation of our refund policy.
- In the event of acts of God, war, local or federal government authority, executive orders, regulations, instances of an epidemic or a pandemic, as certified by or mandated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and/or the World Health Organization, disaster, terrorism, strikes or threat of strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities, or any other emergencies, ANY OF WHICH MAKE IT INADVISABLE, ILLEGAL OR IMPOSSIBLE FOR AN EVENT TO TAKE PLACE OR CAUSE A DELAY IN THE EVENT will result in a credit to your account for future use. and NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED.
This includes but is not limited to travel advisories and restrictions; health advisories and quarantines; changes to applicable law; evacuation orders, border closures, and shelter-in-place requirements. The cancellation policy will apply as usual.