Player Development Program
Registration is OPEN for all of the dates listed below
PDP is listed under Player Development Program
Camps and Clinics are found under Baseball Camps & Clinic
September / October 2021
- 3,4,5 Year Old Lil’ Bambinos Baseball / Saturday 10:30am – 11:20am (see Lil’ Kids on menu bar above)
4-6 Fall Player Development Program September/October – Completed
7 – 9 Fall League September/October – SOLD OUT
7 – 12 Fall ADVANCED TRAVEL PDP September/October – Completed
Registration is now open for everything listed below.
4-6 November PDP – November 6,13,20, 27, 2021 from 1pm – 2pm
6-9 November PDP – November 5,12,19,26, 2021 from 6:00 – 7:30pm
9-12 November PDP – November 5,12,19,26, 2021 from 7:30pm – 9pm
7-12 November ADVANCED TRAVEL PDP – November 4,11,18, 2021
4-6 December PDP – December 4,11, 18, 2021 from 1-2pm
6-9 December PDP – December 3,10,17, 2021 from 6:00 – 7:30pm
9-12 December PDP – December 3,10,17, 2021 from 7:30pm – 9pm
7-12 December ADVANCED TRAVEL PDP – December 2,9,16,30, 2021
4-6 January PDP – January 8,15,22,29, 2022 from 1-2pm
6-9 January PDP – January 7,14,21,28, 2022 from 6:00 – 7:30pm
9-12 January PDP – January 7,14,21,28, 2022 from 7:30pm – 9pm
7-12 January ADVANCED TRAVEL PDP – January 6,13,20,27, 2022
MLK One Day PDP Clinic – January 17, 2022 10am-3pm
4-6 February PDP – February 5,12,19,26, 2022 1-2pm
6-9 February PDP – February 4,11,18,25, 2022 from 6:00 – 7:30pm
9-12 February PDP – February 4,11,18,25 from 7:30pm – 9pm
7-12 February ADVANCED TRAVEL PDP – February 3,10,17,24, 2022
Presidents Day one day PDP Clinic – February 21, 2022
All Ages March Spring Training – March 5,12,19,26, 2022 3pm-4:30pm
Registration in NOW Open
- Click book online on the menu bar to go to the secured server. Log in if you have an account, click camps and clinics, add to cart, and pay. If you don;t have an account, simply click register here and follow directions to set up an account.
- Please make sure you will not cancel after registering. All sales are final and Harford Sports does NOT offer cash refunds. Only credit for future events.
HARFORD SPORTS REFUND POLICY
- IF YOU THINK YOU THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF CANCELING, DO NOT REGISTER. Violators of the refund policy may be restricted on entering future events. Harford Sports does NOT issue cash refunds after a purchase has been made. Cancelations made outside of 30 days will receive a credit for a future event. If you are unsure, DO NOT REGISTER UNTIL YOU ARE SURE.
- All refund requests MUST be made in writing 30 days prior to the start of the league/ Camp/ Clinic/ Event. If request is made after 30 days into the start of the event, it will be in Harford Sports discretion to honor the request as teams, schedules, uniforms ordered, and rosters have already been established. For other events such as Camps/ Clinics, Coaches have been hired and expenses have occurred. In most cases a credit voucher for a future event will be issued and that credit will be applied to your account.
- In the event of an injury that would prohibit a player from participating, prior to the 3rd game of a season, refunds will be issued due if documentation is provided minus the Processing fee and a $25 Administration fee, however the $25 can be used in a future event. NO refund will be issued after the 3rd game is played, non-negotiable.
- A full Refund will be provided if the program is canceled due to not securing enough registrations in a division.
- A credit will be issued for a future event if a cancellation is made after League expenses have been paid, schedules completed, rosters completed, delays in schedule, or a change of mind. No cash refunds will be issued.
- If a request for a refund is still made, Harford Sports has the option to refund less league expenses incurred. This would be in violation of our refund policy and will restrict future ability to register for our events.
- In the event of acts of God, war, local or federal government authority, executive orders, regulations, instances of an epidemic or a pandemic, as certified by or mandated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and/or the World Health Organization, disaster, terrorism, strikes or threat of strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities, or any other emergencies, ANY OF WHICH MAKE IT INADVISABLE, ILLEGAL OR IMPOSSIBLE FOR AN EVENT TO TAKE PLACE OR CAUSE A DELAY IN THE EVENT will result in a credit to your account for future use. and NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED.
This includes but is not limited to travel advisories and restrictions; health advisories and quarantines; changes to applicable law; evacuation orders, border closures, and shelter-in-place requirements. The cancellation policy will apply as usual.