- This class will consist of pitching drills, mechanical improvements, and arm care.
- Learning the proper mechanics, small details of pitching, the mental side of the game and maintaining a healthy arm are all things that coaches are looking for come school, travel, and college tryouts and recruiting.
- This class will be coaches by Alex Robinson of the Minnesota Twins and former UNC Greensboro, Corey Taylor.
- Learn from two coaches who have experienced high school, college, and professional baseball at high levels.
- This class will run weekly in the month of November on Monday’s (6, 13, 20, and 27) from 7pm to 8pm.
- Sign-ups will be for single nights and paid for individually.
- Each Monday will be $30 for an hour session.
- Ages 8 to 13