Coach Chris has the unique ability to evaluate each player individually and identify their strengths, weaknesses, and work with them to develop workouts which will improve on those weaknesses, using those strengths to their advantage. He focuses primarily on the midfield, long-stick midfield and defensive positions.
His Philosophy is Simple…
Coach and push the players to develop proper fundamentals based on their position.Coach Chris has the ability to look at a player…pick up on small details that others may overlook…then help them identify what they need to improve on, and develop a clear path forward.
The determination of the player and how much they want to succeed, master those fundamentals and push themselves is what ultimately dictates how fast or slow the player progresses and moves onto the next level. I can’t make them want it, but I can give them the tools and knowledge to help them succeed.
Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses. ~ George Washington Carver
- Coach: MD Wolfpack Lacrosse Club: 2015 – Present
- 1 Tournament championship
- Coach: Looneys Lacrosse Club: 2013 – 2015
- 3 tournament championships
- 1 HoCo spring league championship
- Board Member: Forest Hill Lacrosse: 2013 – Present
- Coach: Forest Hill Travel Lacrosse: 2011 – Present
- Coach: Fallston Recreation: 2009-2010
- Player: Norrisville Lacrosse Club: 2011 – Present
- Player: Mr. Boh Masters – 2016
- Player: Shocktop Masters Lacrosse Club – 2015 – Present
- Player: Outlaws Lacrosse Club: 2013
- Player: Edgewood High School: 1989 – 1992
Defense, Long Stick Midfielder, Short Stick Midfielder